Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Your Passion Now Make It Your Business The world is waiting for you... I want to share with you 5 simple steps to turn your passion into profit. My passion is to help women turn their passion into a business. I've never been a big fan of working at a job if there is a business inside of you. Not everyone is called to be a business owner, but if you are...the time is NOW to get started. There has never been a better time to start a business than NOW! With just the touch of a button your product or service can go clear across the world in a matter of seconds. This hit me like a ton of brings when I was at the post office last week shipping out some products to California! I've never even been to California but because of the web...my products are there! My 16 year old daughter Kiara, has been passionate about taking pictures for some time now. So, my husband and I invested in a really nice camera and equiptment for her and she started her own photography business and already has clients! Here is her logo
We are so happy for her! Her website will be up soon. www.KiarasPhotography. com What are YOU passionate about? Don't you think it's time to make money and a difference at the same time? 5 Simple Steps to Profit From Your Passion 1. Identify what you're good at. 2. Find out what kind of license you'll need in your state to start your business. 3. Write down who will benefit from your product or service. 4. Secure your .com (your website address) 5. Do what Frank Sinatra said, "start spreading the news" let people know what you're doing. I would LOVE to hear what you're doing about your business! Here are some photo's my new photographer (Kiara) captured over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Well...one thing I love about me is I'm not afraid of taking risks. But I will admit...they are scary. That's probably the very definition of risk: taking action in the face of fear. Sooooo....I made a point to strengthen my innate UNCOMMON WOMAN, cause she's not right where I want her....my RADICAL moves I did this weekend were: I was listening to a song before entering the mall called "Wishful Thinking" and as I entered the mall lobby, what do I see, well let me say that GOD had to LEAD my eyes to a guy sitting on the couch reading. The title of the book on the page read "Wishes Fulfilled." !!! I craved striking up a conversation with this stranger. I was sooo intrigued. I paced back and forth, acting like I was looking at store windows and the like for about 15 minutes. I googled the title and found it was by a gentlman I'd heard of named Wayne Dyer but didn't know much about. After a short book description I realllly wanted to talk to him. SO I DID! And what an interesting and eye opening convo it was!!!! He was a molecular biologist from Eritrea (Country in the Horn of Africa) had been to many nations, dropped some good scriptures that opened up my spirit in a major way and put me on to Dr. Dyer!!!! This according to my purpose and self discovery is major!

    The second thing I did, was bigger...I love talking to strangers lol anyway. But that encounter felt bold because he had no idea I had been looking over his shoulder nor was there an invitation through eye contact....anyhow the second thing was I happend to send an email lol that I had been surely procrastinating in fear on. It was to a writing coach who's looking for novice writers to provide free creative coaching sessions to help them birth their first books....still saying eek because I even sent the one and only chapter I've written. NO ONE has seen it. But hey, it's sent.

    THANKS ANGEL FOR THE INSPIRATION TO STOP HOLDING ME BACK AND BE RADICAL IN THE NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Jonae!!!! I am SO freakin' PROUD OF YOU!!!!! This just put "God bumps" all up and down my arms reading this! So happy for you, Jonae! And I LOVE Wyane Dyer!!!! His book Wished Fulfilled is amazing...well ALL of his stuff is! THANK YOU so much for posting this! You are SO inspiring!!!!

      Delete
  2. Angel!!! I love you! THANK YOU!!!! Sincerely! You guide effortlessly with your encouragement in the spirit of His Love inspiring me to press toward the high mark and stop delaying... :)I Love "God Bumps" He's ALL over us! You are most welcome Angel...the BOLDNESS in you unleashes the boldness in me! So thank God for you :) a gift to us all!

    ReplyDelete